Source: Chasing the Wind Lab
Basilisk is a liquidity bootstrapping protocol built for Kusama. Its mission is to provide frictionless liquidity for long-tail crypto assets.
Basilisk's modular design enables new crypto assets to bootstrap liquidity by choosing the automated market maker (AMM) model they find most convenient. The first version implements Liquidity Bootstrapping Pools (LBPs) and XYK pools with order matching transactions. The following iterations will bring more advanced price discovery mechanisms to Basilisk, such as auctions and bonding curves. The NFT market is also on the way!
Basilisk has strong ties to HydraDX, which has set out to become the preferred liquidity provider on the Polkadot network. Together, Basilisk and HydraDX create a synergy that addresses the changing liquidity needs of cryptoassets throughout their lifecycle. Use Basilisk AMM to bootstrap liquidity at an early stage, then move to HydraDX Omnipool to unlock unprecedented cross-chain liquidity in a sea of assets.
Let's start our testing tutorial:
1) Create a BSX wallet
2) Enter the wallet page and set up the Basilisk network
3) Enter the official DC group to receive test coins
Enter the following command in the #testnet-faucet channel: drip BSX_ADRRESS
4) Enter the test page and connect the wallet
If you encounter problems during the testing process, you can go to GitHub for feedback, and you will get some BSX tokens as a reward.
General feedback can go to #pub-testnet-feedback on Discord.
The above are simple steps for the Basilisk test.
For more airdrop highlights, click:
- There will be an interactive airdrop on ETH, and the A round has completed a financing of 17 million US dollars - Aztec tutorial
- The most worthwhile early projects on the Terra chain are clearly airdropped! Coins coming soon! - Hurricane Protocol Tutorial
- The most worthwhile airdrop on zkSync2.0 - SyncSwap operation tutorial
- The most valuable airdrop ambush, one of the most awesome projects on Solana - Neon EVM
Get more KingData product information and activities, communicate with the big guys in the group, and capture the wealth password.